Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby on Board!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. Mostly because my life is fairly uneventful and I usually leave the blogging to my husband. But things have changed and there is definite excitement in our future. We're having a baby! That's right folks, we've procreated and are expecting our first child sometime in the fall. At least that's my guess since we haven't even been to the doctor yet. We found out last week after 3 home pregnancy tests...yup...3. I couldn't just trust that one would be accurate, could I? Well everyone is thrilled, and none more than my husband and I, so I thought I'd use this blog as a kind of pregnancy diary. So here goes...enjoy the ride with me!

Ok, so where to start? I guess to tell you a little about us might help you get to know what you're getting into here. My husband and I live in the great state of Tennessee. We're not from here originally, but ya'll is creeping into our vocabulary! We have 6 dogs and 3 cats. If you've read my past blogs you'll wonder how we went from 6 cats and 3 dogs to where we are now. It's a long story - one that I may tell later. Sufice it to say we are currently residing with cats: Josie, Lilly and Mocha and dogs: Rory, Maggie, Rufus, Milo, Simon and the newest, Sebastian. I'll do pet profiles later on when I can get pictures up! So, if you're like my family, you're probably thinking: where in the world are you going to put a baby in that zoo? hehe. Well, good question! One we're still pondering at the moment but will surely take some furniture rearranging! I know that my little furry babies will love the new edition as much as we do though.

So far I'm feeling great. I have had some headaches this past week and a tiny bit of the "blahs". No other way to describe it. I don't feel sick necessarily...just blah. I'm sure all that will change though...and you'll be here right with me to find out how it's going! So stay tuned for more news on baby. Oh, and when my doctor gets back from vacation we'll be able to tell you more about due dates, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home