Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sightings

This morning on my way to work I was behind a beat up pickup truck with the following bumper sticker:

BUCKLE UP. IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE ALIENS TO SUCK YOU OUT OF YOUR CAR.

No joke. Bear in mind I do live in Tennessee, so I suppose the sticker is more appropriate here than say, Minnesota I suppose. While I love living in the South, there are things here that surprise me every day. Some days it's like living in a different country. There's a different language (ya'll, 'preciatechya...see Jeff Foxworthy for the rest) for sure.

So, make sure you buckle up. After all, you just never know, ya'll.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We can only hope that some of these people actually do get abducted by aliens. Maybe the traffic would thin out...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home