Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday, Monday...

It's Monday again. *yawn* Today is going to be random thoughts for a Monday morning (not that every other day's posts aren't full of random thoughts!).

This weekend we had no cable. The cable company turned our cable off by accident on Friday afternoon and it's to be turned back on tomorrow morning. I almost wish we didn't have cable at all after this weekend (except for 1 hour on Tuesday nights when my all-time favorite show, Gilmore Girls, is on). We went out to dinner, rented loads of movies, went for a walk, read by the lake, took a nap, played with our dogs, played some games...it was a very nice weekend. Reminds me of when we first starting dating. You don't sit around in front of the TV much when you're still trying to figure eachother out; when you're in the first stages of "this-could-be-the-one".

Still no word on our house. They have until this Saturday to close, then the seller is in breach of contract and we can walk away from the deal. It may be back to the drawing board for us!

My allergies are so bad today. I almost stayed home from work! I suppose I should break down and buy some allergy medicine, but I'm trying to avoid that. It's so expensive and tends to make me feel drugged up. I guess I'll just have to put up with the sneezing!

I could really use a cup of coffee right now. But I'm trying to cut back. Blah.

I'm getting kind of sick of the diet I'm on. Carnation Instant Breakfast in the morning and at lunch, sensible dinner at night. All I really want is a big hunk of chocolate cake, is that so bad?

Need pillow.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

See? Totally random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home